Attention Young Adults.. Get ready to Refuel and Recharge at The Castle !
Jeremiah 31:25 “For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish.“
The Castle Retreat will inspire you and strengthen the foundation in God’s Word!
When: September 28th to 30th
Where: The Castle | Life Ministries Inc. | 870 River Ridge Rd. Franklin PA 16323
Ages: 18 – 39 (Guys and Gals are welcomed / married and single)
Registration: Required. Please fill out the registration form below
About: This weekend Retreat will Inspire, Refuel and Recharge you by strengthening a foundation in God’s Word!
Guest Speaker: TBA
$95.00 per person ($40 deposit due at time of registration)
– FULL EVENT ACCESS
- Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Sunday: Breakfast on Sunday
Check-out: Sunday, September 30th, 11:00am
Bedding: sheets, pillows, blankets, etc. (a sleeping-bag is fine, if preferred)
Misc: snacks, extra clothing and anything you feel you need for the weekend.
Most importantly: a Bible (If you do not have one, please let us know in the registration-form message and we will be happy to supply one for you).
Feel free to bring something you enjoy doing for fun and relaxation; just keep it within reason and be mindful how would effect others around you (i.e.something loud and large might not be ideal).
The Castle | Life Ministries Inc.
870 River Ridge Rd. Franklin PA 16323
Please Note: Some GPS units will direct you onto a Wood Lane as you get close. This is a gated road and impassable. If your GPS tells you to go onto Wood Lane, ignore it and continue going straight up the hill.
Directions from Pittsburgh I79N:
- From I79N – Take the exit to get on 80E and follow that for about 10 miles.
- Get off the exit at Barkeyville and take RT 8 N to Franklin.
- Follow RT8 N util it joins with 322E. (This will take you on Liberty St. down to 8th St.)
- Turn left on 8th St.
- Cross the bridge leaving town on 8th St. As soon as you cross the bridge, you will turn left. There is a directional sign for Life Ministries at that point.
- Go up the steep hill and stay on this road for 3.5 miles. Turn left onto Osenider Rd, again there is a sign.
- In 1/10th mile, bear left onto River Ridge Rd. This is a dirt road.
- Follow this dirt road for 1+ mile, then turn right. Continue on this road for about 3/4 mile, you will pass the front of The Castle, and come to a stone Carriage house.
- Make a sharp U turn and follow the drive to the Castle