Attention Young Adults.. Get ready to Refuel and Recharge at The Castle !
Jeremiah 31:25 “For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish.“
The Castle Retreat will inspire you and strengthen the foundation in God’s Word!
Aaron Sabio grew up with his four brothers and parents in Hawaiian Gardens, CA. In 2008, Aaron began his first semester at Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murrieta, CA where he dedicated his life to serve God and got involved with at his local church in Temecula (now called, Reliance). After graduating Bible College in the Spring of 2010, Aaron completed a year-long internship at Calvary Chapel Bible Institute- New Zealand where he co-taught Bible College classes, led foreign missions, and helped launch the Bible College into a fully functional extension campus.
In 2011, Aaron flew back to Murrieta, CA to complete another year-long internship under the guidance of Rod Thompson. During this internship, Aaron continued to help oversee his local youth group, lead worship, start two Christian Clubs at two local Middle Schools, and started to work with the On The Edge Youth Discipleship Program. Upon completing this internship in 2013, Aaron was ordained and asked to direct and oversee the On The Edge program, which has grown into a five-week summer program, weekend winter retreat, high school academy, and an adult discipleship program.
Aaron currently teaches two Bible College classes at CCBC, is an international columnist for Christian Today in Australia, oversees two middle school Christian clubs, youth pastor, and worship leader. His life & ministry verse is 2 Timothy 2:2 which says, “And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.” Aaron is currently handing off the ministry responsibilities in Murrieta and is now the Youth Pastor at Calvary Chapel Vista.
When: September 28th to 30th
Where: The Castle | Life Ministries Inc. | 870 River Ridge Rd. Franklin PA 16323
Ages: 18 – 39 (Guys and Gals are welcomed / married and single)
Registration: Required. Please fill out the registration form below
About: This weekend Retreat will Inspire, Refuel and Recharge you by strengthening a foundation in God’s Word!
Guest Speaker: Aaron Sabio / Youth Pastor at Calvary Vista
$95.00 per person ($40 deposit due at time of registration)
– FULL EVENT ACCESS
- Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Sunday: Breakfast on Sunday
Check-out: Sunday, September 30th, 11:00am
Bedding: sheets, pillows, blankets, etc. (a sleeping-bag is fine, if preferred)
Misc: snacks, extra clothing and anything you feel you need for the weekend.
Most importantly: a Bible (If you do not have one, please let us know in the registration-form message and we will be happy to supply one for you).
Feel free to bring something you enjoy doing for fun and relaxation; just keep it within reason and be mindful how would effect others around you (i.e.something loud and large might not be ideal).
The Castle | Life Ministries Inc.
870 River Ridge Rd. Franklin PA 16323
Please Note: Some GPS units will direct you onto a Wood Lane as you get close. This is a gated road and impassable. If your GPS tells you to go onto Wood Lane, ignore it and continue going straight up the hill.
Directions from Pittsburgh I79N:
- From I79N – Take the exit to get on 80E and follow that for about 10 miles.
- Get off the exit at Barkeyville and take RT 8 N to Franklin.
- Follow RT8 N util it joins with 322E. (This will take you on Liberty St. down to 8th St.)
- Turn left on 8th St.
- Cross the bridge leaving town on 8th St. As soon as you cross the bridge, you will turn left. There is a directional sign for Life Ministries at that point.
- Go up the steep hill and stay on this road for 3.5 miles. Turn left onto Osenider Rd, again there is a sign.
- In 1/10th mile, bear left onto River Ridge Rd. This is a dirt road.
- Follow this dirt road for 1+ mile, then turn right. Continue on this road for about 3/4 mile, you will pass the front of The Castle, and come to a stone Carriage house.
- Make a sharp U turn and follow the drive to the Castle