Attention Young Adults.. Get ready for an amazing weekend retreat at The Castle !
Romans 15:4 “For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have HOPE.“)
The Castle Retreat will equip you with true Hope that is built on the solid foundation in God’s Word!
When: Friday September 29th to Sunday October 1st
Where: The Castle | Life Ministries Inc. | 870 River Ridge Rd. Franklin PA 16323
Ages: 18+ (both guys and gals welcomed)
Registration: Required. Please fill out the registration form below
About: This weekend retreat will focus on the message of ‘HOPE’ that is found by building a foundation in God’s Word. The theme will be based on Romans 15:4
Speaker: Ben Courson
Ben Courson is director of Hope Generation. He has a national T.V. and radio program, authored 3 books and is a nationally renowned speaker. Ben’s humorous, uplifting, and high energy style, coupled with a gift to communicate God’s heart, makes a huge impact.
$90.00 per person ($40 deposit due at time of registration)
– FULL EVENT ACCESS
- Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Sunday: Breakfast on Sunday
Check-out: Sunday, October 1st, 11:00am
Bedding: sheets, pillows, blankets, etc. (a sleeping-bag is fine, if preferred)
Misc: snacks, extra clothing and anything you feel you need for the weekend.
Most importantly: a Bible (If you do not have one, please let us know in the registration-form message and we will be happy to supply one for you).
Feel free to bring something you enjoy doing for fun and relaxation; just keep it within reason and be mindful how would effect others around you (i.e.something loud and large might not be ideal).
The Castle | Life Ministries Inc.
870 River Ridge Rd. Franklin PA 16323
Please Note: Some GPS units will direct you onto a Wood Lane as you get close. This is a gated road and impassable. If your GPS tells you to go onto Wood Lane, ignore it and continue going straight up the hill.
Directions from Pittsburgh I79N:
- From I79N – Take the exit to get on 80E and follow that for about 10 miles.
- Get off the exit at Barkeyville and take RT 8 N to Franklin.
- Follow RT8 N util it joins with 322E. (This will take you on Liberty St. down to 8th St.)
- Turn left on 8th St.
- Cross the bridge leaving town on 8th St. As soon as you cross the bridge, you will turn left. There is a directional sign for Life Ministries at that point.
- Go up the steep hill and stay on this road for 3.5 miles. Turn left onto Osenider Rd, again there is a sign.
- In 1/10th mile, bear left onto River Ridge Rd. This is a dirt road.
- Follow this dirt road for 1+ mile, then turn right. Continue on this road for about 3/4 mile, you will pass the front of The Castle, and come to a stone Carriage house.
- Make a sharp U turn and follow the drive to the Castle