Our mid-week service is perfect for that much needed encouragement during the week.
- Service begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Adults meet in main sanctuary
- Teens and Children can attend Bible Study Groups
- Come as you are; no need for a tie unless you wish to wear one.
- Hear the Bible taught with real-life application.
- Join in worship and fellowship with many wondering ul down-to-earth people.
High School Bible Study Group
Join our weekly High School Bible Study group | 6th-12th Grade
Let’s keep it real and Let’s take on topics that affect you the most!
We believe that Teens need fellowship with one another and an opportunity to discuss topics that concern them from a biblical perspective. Including the vital role they play in the life of their homes, relationships and the body of Christ. We hope to accomplish this vision by reading and discussing God’s word in an interactive gathering.
Visit our Youth Group page for more Youth events/activities: CCSP Youth Group
Children’s Bible Classes
The kiddos can join our weekly Children’s Bible Classes | PreK-8th Grade
We offer 2 children classes every Wednesday during service.
Class 1: Grades PreK -1st | Class 2: Grades 2nd-5th
Age appropriate lessons are planned to lead the children closer to Jesus and help them better understand how much He loves them and how important He is in their lives.
Visit our Children’s Ministry page for more information: Children’s Ministry
We would love to hear from you.
Comments or questions are welcome.