| Women’s Fellowship
Our Women’s Fellowship is dedicated to serving the Lord with a warm and open heart to all women in our community. You can expect to experience a casual, loving and safe environment to learn God’s Word, fellowship and prayer. When we meet for study we look to the Word of God for answers to life and an opportunity to discuss biblical topics concerning the vital role women play in the life of their homes, relationships and within the body of Christ.
Our Vision Is:
- To have Christian Fellowship and Bible Study with other women.
- To invite and share the Gospel with women who do not know Jesus as their Savior but may not feel comfortable attending a larger church setting.
- To edify and build up those women who are Believers.
- To identify their spiritual gifts and to use those gifts.
Weekly Bible Study:
- When: Every Monday 7:00 p.m.
- Bring: Bring your bible and Bring a friend
For more information: Please email Jan Green | firstname.lastname@example.org OR Fill out the contact form below.
Comments or questions are welcome.