A group of individuals surrendered to Christ who work together to use and grow their various musical gifts/talents to serve and worship the Lord in humility and with passion.
To serve God through the ministry of music via different opportunities established by the church. This service includes:
- Assisting the congregation as we enter God’s presence to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth, to display our love through songs, praise, and thanks.
- Providing instruction and learning to enhance musical skills and to use those skills for God’s glory!
- Serving other congregational events with musical contributions.
- Engaging all generations through contemporary worship songs and traditional hymns.
Be-Attitudes of the Worship Ministry
- Be humble and Christ-like in all ways.
- Be open to receive the Holy Spirit for wisdom and guidance.
- Be prepared for rehearsals and worship.
- Be respectful of other music team members.
- Be respectful of the congregation.
Questions about the worship ministry or want to get involved? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.